Mark J. Dennis
EDUCATION • Graduate of Northview High School in Dothan, Alabama.
• Graduate of the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
• Graduate of the REALTORS Institute.
• Graduate of the REALTORS National Marketing Institute.
• Graduate of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC).
• Graduate of the Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce 1990 Leadership Dothan Class.
• Completed numerous advanced courses and seminars in real estate sales, marketing, financing, appraisal, relocation, management and real estate taxation and investing.
• Currently licensed as a Real Estate Broker by the State of Alabama Real Estate Commission
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS • Active member of the First United Methodist Church of Dothan
• Active member of Board of Trustees of First United Methodist Church of Dothan
• Active member of the MidSouth Bank, N.A. Board of Directors
• Active member of the Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce
• Active member of the Dothan Association of REALTORS and its Multiple Listing Service
• Active member of the Alabama Associations of REALTORS
• Member of the Alabama REALTORS Political Action Committee (ARPAC)
• Member of the Employee Relocation Council (ERC)
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS • Recipient of the Alabama Association of REALTORS first ever "Rookie" REALTOR of the Year award in 1986.
• Recipient of the Alabama Association of REALTORS "Outstanding Young REALTOR" of the year award in 1990.
• Past President of the Dothan Association of REALTORS in 1992
• Past President of the Dothan Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (MLS) in 1993.
INTERESTS Hunting, Fishing, Golf and Tennis.
FAMILY Wife, Cara and four children: Carolyne, Catie, Jackson and Sam
Toll Free: 800-354-7680